Shenandoah Valley Music Festival
***One entry per person and only one concert can be won per household.***
WBTX General Contest Rules:
These are the rules governing all contests aired on WBTX Radio, LLC and on WBTX Radio Facebook and Instagram page and on the wbtxradio.com website, unless otherwise specified.
No purchase is necessary to enter any WBTX contest.
1. To be eligible to win any prize on WBTX Radio, LLC you must not have won anything on WBTX Radio in the past 30 days. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
2. Anytime you call the WBTX Radio, LLC studio you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
3. As a winner of a WBTX Radio, LLC contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
4. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. Certain prizes may not be transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. WBTX Radio, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
5. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded.
6. All WBTX Radio, LLC contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified) living within 75 miles of station transmitter(s). WBTX Radio, LLC has the right to ask contestant to show a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to WBTX Radio, LLC before the prize is awarded. Employees of WBTX Radio, LLC, its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the WBTX Radio, LLC main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
7. For the most part, WBTX Radio, LLC is willing to mail out prizes to the winners, if applicable, but WBTX Radio, LLC will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of prize mailed and cannot be responsible to replace prize. Otherwise winners can claim prize at the WBTX Radio, LLC studio located at 166 N. Main Street, Broadway, VA 22815 between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
8. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
9. WBTX Radio, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
10. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, WBTX Radio, LLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of WBTX management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
11. WBTX Radio, LLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. WBTX Radio, LLC decision is always final.
12. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number is to be used unless otherwise specified: (540) 896-8933. The person operating the telephone at WBTX Radio, LLC has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
13. WBTX Radio, LLC shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond WBTX Radio, LLC’s control.
14. A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the Broadway studio of WBTX Radio, LLC.